Five articles (including some links to videos, etc.) about the benefits of teaching kids to be happy. It sounds strange that we might have to teach happiness, but it’s how you avoid getting sucked into the materialism vortex.
- Children Full of Life - Link to a video about a school that teaches kids how to be happy.
- School that Grows Happiness - related to the previous post, this one also talks about Bhutan, where they measure GNH (Gross National Happiness)
- Should Schools Teach Happiness (part 1) - a discussion of the previous two posts, part 1
- Should Schools Teach Happiness (part 2) – a discussion of the previous two posts, part 2
- Happiness, Part 5 - A TED talk by Chip Conley that supports the other Happiness entries